Antenna 10/11 Meter Base, A long-distance 10-Element Base Station Antenna with 15.5 dB Gain and Dual Polarity. This antenna is designed for CB’ers who want a booming base station and have some space. And, it has the MACO 2 KW Power handling capability.
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
This is a high performing, dual polarity beam that is sure toimpress. Boasting 10 elements, 5 vertical and 5 horizontal, it is mounted ona 26’ boom. It features a multiscreen reflector and is designed to give youthe best combination of gain and front-to-back ratio.As always, the Maco gamma matches are fully adjustable to obtain thelowest SWR for both vertical and horizontal polarization.Comes stock with two 2kW gammas, which can be upgraded by thecustomer to our 5, 10, or 30 kW gammas.
* Boom Length: 793 cm(26 Feet)
* Boom OD: 5 cm (2 Inch)
* Elements: 10
* Longest Element: 533 cm (17.5 Feet)
* Turn Radius: 488 cm (16 Feet)
* Wind Load: 1,1 m2 (11.84 Sq Ft)
* Wind Survival: 144 Km/h (90 mph)
* Gain: 15.5 dB
* Front to Back Separation: up to 40 dB
* Power Multiplication: 40X
* Tuning: 10/11 Meters
* Power Handling: 2kW stock (upgradable to 5,10,30 kW)
* Weight: 20 Kg (45 lbs)
1 Pc of Antenna.
1 Set of Mounting Hardware.
1 Pc of User Manual.
• MACO 2600 = Gamma Match 5.000 Watt
• MACO 4600 = Gamma Match 10.000 Watt
• MACO 6600 = Gamma Match 30.000 Watt
• CPH-1 = Circular Polarization Harness.