Antenna 10/11 Meter Base, 8-Element Vertical and Horizontal Beam with Screen Reflector.
When performance and price are your main consideration, look at the 8-Element Shooting Star.
Developed to fill the need for top performance,dual polarity operation, the Shooting Star has a gain of 14dB. That’s like transmitting with 28 times your normal power! The design uses a Boom of 488 cm (16 Feet) with six scientifically-spaced elements and a quad reflector to obtain the best combination of gain and front-to-back ratio. It’sthe same design used to bounce signals off the moon! And, it has the MACO 2 KW Power Handling Capability.
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• Construction: Telescoping Aluminum Tubing
• Element Clamps: Quality Aluminum, Full Compression, No Holes drilled in elements or boom means longer life
• Boom-to-Element Mount: Heavy Extruded Aluminum
• SWR Adjustment: Gamma Match 52 Ohm
• Power Handling Capability: 2 KW, Optional are 5 KW, 10 KW or 30 KW Gamma Matchers available.
Boom Length: 488 cm (16 feet)
Boom OD: 5 cm (2 inches)
Number of Elements: 8
Longest Radius: 549 cm (18 feet)
Turn Radius: 396 cm (13 feet)
Wind Load/Surface Area: 0,828 m2 (8.91 sq.ft)
Wind Survival: 135 Km/h (90 Miles)
Tuning: 11 Meters
Gain in dB: 14
Power Multiplication: 28x
Front-to-Back Separation: 38 dB
VSWR adjustable: 1.1:1
Weight: 14,06 Kg (31 Pounds)
Antenna, Mounting Materials, Instructions in English.
• MACO 2600 = Gamma Match 5.000 Watt
• MACO 4600 = Gamma Match 10.000 Watt
• MACO 6600 = Gamma Match 30.000 Watt
• CPH-1 = Circular Polarization Harness.
LINK(S) TO VIDEO OF THIS PRODUCT:
Currently not availbale.
ADDITIONAL SEARCH OPTIONS:
Shooting Star, ShootingStar, Shooting-Star