Antenna 10/11 Meter Base, V-Quad.
Performance equal to M103C in a small package for pushup mounting, Stacking Kit available.
Directional-Combined Vertical-Horizontal Polarization plus high gain of 11dB (14 dB stacked) makes the V-Quad an ideal inexpensive beam for push-up monting (stacks too.) Instructions also included for 10 meters.
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
* Construction: Telescoping Aluminum Tubing
* Element Clamps: Quality Aluminum, Full Compression, No Holes drilled in elements or boom means longer life
* Boom-to-Element Mount: Heavy Extruded Aluminum
* SWR Adjustment: Gamma Match 52 Ohm
* Power Handling Capability: 2 KW,
• The standard Gamma Matches (2600-4600-6600) for many Maco models are NOT to be used with model V-Quad.
For V-Quad a special 5 KW Gamma Match is needed but not advised..
Boom Length: 183 cm (6 feet)
Boom OD: 3,8 cm (1.5 inches)
Number of Elements: 2
Longest Element: 366 cm (12 feet)
Turn Radius: 213 cm (7 feet)
Wind Load/Surface Area: 0,309 m2 (3.33 sq.ft)
Wind Survival: 135 Km/h (90 Miles)
Tuning: 11 Meters
Gain in dB: 11
Power Multiplication: 14x
Front-to-Back Separation: 25 dB
VSWR adjustable: 1.1:1
Weight: 3,6 Kg (8 Pounds)
* MACO VQSK = V-Quad Stacking Kit