Power Supply, Switch Mode
• Digital Meter for Volt and Ampere
• Input Voltage: 230 VAC
• Input: Power Cord with 2-Pin EU/Schuko
• Output Voltage: Adjustable 9 – 15 VDC or Fixed 13,8 VDC
• Output Current: 25 / 30 Ampere
• Output Front: Snap In Terminals
• Output Front: Cigarette Lighter Socket 12 VDC, Max 10 Ampere
• Output Rear: Binding Post Output Terminals
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• The models PS-30SWII, NS-30SD and NS-28SW are equipped with a low-voltage circuit, the NOISE is set on the front panel, made by a circuit that shifts the switching frequency up to bring it, in case of interference, outside any admitted amateur radio band.
• Digital Volt/Ampere instrument with simultaneous reading
• Adjustable voltage from 9 to 15 Vdc or fixed at 13.8VDC
• Power outputs terminals on the back (max 30A), front output 3 A low power and cigarette lighter socket (max 10A), silent fan for forced cooling.
1 Pc of Power Supply
1 Pc of User Manual in English