FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
• CB / 10m Mobile antennas
• High power handling capability
• Tunable from 27 to 28.5 MHz
• Protection from static discharges DC-Ground
• 17/7 PH tapered stainless steel whip
• Supplied with special screw and anti-theft safety key
• 180° inclination and adjustable whip, detachable for car-wash
• Suitable for magnetic mount
P/N 2202305.23 HI-POWER 3000 N
P/N 2202305.05 HI-POWER 3000 PL
P/N 2202505.23 HI-POWER 4000 N
P/N 2202505.05 HI-POWER 4000 PL
• Type: CB base loaded
• Frequency range: 27-28.5 MHz
• Impedance: 50Ω unbalanced
• Radiation (H-plane): 360° omnidirectional
• Polarization: vertical
• Bandwidth at S.W.R. 2:1:
HI-POWER 3000: 1890 KHz
HI-POWER 4000: 2580 KHz
• S.W.R. at res. freq.: ≤ 1.2:1
• Max. power:
HI-POWER 3000: 400 Watts (CW) continuous, 1200 Watts (CW) short time
HI-POWER 4000: 600 Watts (CW) continuous, 1800 Watts (CW) short time
• Connector: UHF-male (PL 259)
• Materials: Brass, Copper, Nylon, Stainless Steel
• Height (approx.):
HI-POWER 3000: 1740 mm
HI-POWER 4000: 2030 mm
• Weight (approx.): 450 gr
1 Pc of HI-POWER 4000 PL
For PL-Type antennas there are 2 standard Sirio surface mounts, the N-PL and the NE-PL.
Both mounts are suitable for antennas with PL-connection like ML145, AS-Series, Titanium 3001PL, Hi-Power PL etc.
From mechanical point of view it is possible to use these two mounts also for Performer PL-Types.
But aesthetically it is advised to use Sirio ‘SO-239 Angular Mount’ or ‘SG-AC/U Mount’. These two models are much stronger and have a better design.
N-PL Mount = Standard Surface Mount with N-Connector for Cable.
NE-PL Mount = Surface Mount with NE-Connector for Cable.
SO-239 Angular Mount = Angular SO-239 Connector with Cable.
SG AC/U Angular Mount = Angular SO-239 Connector with Cable.